Why Hire Us?
Hire Bugbee Law Office, P.S. for Aggressive Representation
Winning isn’t luck…it’s knowing how to fight!
Have you recently been arrested? Is a loved one facing accusations of a serious crime? Do you need to pursue a civil litigation matter? If so, it is imperative that you immediately retain the assistance of a trusted legal representative from Bugbee Law Office, P.S. At our firm, we are committed to ensuring that the rights and future of our clients are secured and we will thoroughly investigate each situation and draft personalized strategies that help ensure that you will obtain the resolution that you deserve. We have extensive experience providing quality guidance to our clients and we may be able to help you, too.
Our founding attorney, Chris Bugbee, has been serving the Spokane community for over 22 years. When you choose to work with our firm, he will bring use his knowledge to your benefit and ensure that your rights are fully protected. Hire Bugbee Law to give yourself a fighting chance in court.
We are proud to say that Chris Bugbee has:
- 6 years of experience as a prosecutor
- A high level of respect from fellow attorneys in the Spokane area
- Positive professional relationships with local judges and court administration professionals
- Rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Rated Superb by Avvo
- Experience handling nearly 200 jury trials
- Extensive experience in civil litigation, family law, and state and federal criminal matters
Dedicated Experience Used to Resolve Your Case
When you choose to retain the representation of our firm, we will thoroughly review your case and ensure that your rights were not violated during your arrest or another aspect of the legal process. We understand that this time in your life can be challenging, but with the assistance of our attorney in Spokane, you could see a favorable resolution to your complex situation. When you hire Bugbee Law you take responsibility for your future by retaining quality experience and competence on your side in court.
Clients choose Bugbee Law Office because:
- He has handled nearly 200 jury cases.
- He is AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®.
- He is rated 10.0 Superb by Avvo.
- Member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
- Voted 10 Best for client satisfaction by American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
Can Make All The Difference In The Outcome Of Your Case
When you hire our firm, you will obtain the upper hand in court. With more than two decades of experience, our award-winning attorney is fully equipped to combat your criminal charges. Put a former prosecutor in your corner.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
© 2016 Bugbee Law Offices, P.S.